- To make check-in days as easy as possible for our vacationers, all Great Escapes homes are equipped with a keyless entry lock
system. You don’t have to stop by our office to pick up or turn in
keys. Your keyless entry code will work from 4pm the day of your check-in
until 10am the day you check out. Your keyless entry code will be emailed to you a few days in advance of your check-in. Your rental balance must be paid in full for your keyless entry code to be generated.
- Vacation homes are not available for
check-in earlier than 4pm on your check-in date unless otherwise
specified. Please do not go to your home prior to 4pm as we have a very short time to clean, inspect and make any repairs after the previous vacationer has checked out.
- Maintenance or extensive cleaning of your vacation home may require check-in to be delayed until after 4pm though this is not typical.
- Please do not purchase perishable groceries until after check-in. It may take 24 hours after a refrigerator has been emptied, cleaned and restocked for it to maintain a constant temperature.
- The leaseholder is responsible for
making sure everyone in your group abides by our policies as outlined in our lease.
- Please take a few minutes upon your arrival to familiarize yourself with your home. If anything is not cleaned to your satisfaction or not working properly, please contact Great Escapes within 24 hours of check-in. Our management and staff are here to make sure you have a great vacation.
- Check-out is 10am and your keyless entry code will expire at that time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher.
- Place all towels and sheets in the black bins in the carport, or if there are no bins, in the laundry area. Leave comforters, blankets, quilts, pillows, pillow protectors and mattress pads on the unmade beds.
- Place all trash in trash bags and leave in the outside trashcans. Only trash in cans will be picked up so please do not leave any trash outside the can. Place recyclables in the recycle can.
- If you moved any of the furniture around please move it back.
- Leave the house, decks, pool area and yard tidy and remove all of your belongings.
the thermostat to 74 in the summer or 65 in the winter.
- Close and lock all doors and windows.
- Have a safe trip home